Terms & Conditions
1. keira conveyancing is a division of Prime Lawyers Pty Limited ABN 34 098 715 461, an incorporated legal practice under the Legal Profession Act 2004. Liability limited by a scheme approved under Professional Standards Legislation.
2. All information, text, material and software on this website ("the Content") is used by Prime Lawyers Pty Limited ABN 34 098 715 461 trading as keira conveyancing with the permission of the Copyright owner Jenter Corporation Pty Ltd.
2. You must not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, frame, upload to a third party, post, transmit or distribute the Content in any way except as expressly provided for on the website or expressly authorised in writing by Prime Lawyers Pty Limited or its affiliates.
3. The "keira conveyancing" logo, "keys" image and title "your key to buying and selling" are all registered marks (under the Trade Marks Act 1995) of Jenter Corporation Pty Ltd. Unauthorsied use of the marks will result in prosecution in a Court of competent jurisdiction.
4. Information provided in the keira conveyancing website is provided as a convenience and guide only. By use of this website you agree that, to the furthest extent possible at law, Prime Lawyers Pty Limited (and its licensors, suppliers, directors, affiliates or employees) will not be liable, either directly or indirectly, for any claim, damage, injury, loss or any incidental or consequential damages, including but not limited to lost profits or savings, arising out of, or in any way connected with the use of any information contained on this website or the tools therein.